Mcmillan stock order procedure question. help?

Albritton

Four weeks ago I ordered my first a Mcmillan stock.During the order I stated I wanted a 13" length of pull. After contemplating my order details for about a week I decided that I needed to change my original length of pull measurement. I called Mcmillan and asked them to revise the length. The rep told me to wait until I receive the order confirmation in a couple months via email to make the change. Ok, being a nervously detailed person I am concerned that I will miss the email due to the fact I am not and don't like being joined to my email at the hip.
Will they proceed with build at the original order details if I don't respond immediately to the confirmation email?
Do you have to ok the confirmation before they will continue?
I feel as though I should call them back and insist they make the change while I am on the phone but I don't wanna be a pest, is this necessary or am I worrying for not?
If you have purchased Mcmillan stocks and are familiar with there orderering and confirmation process please let me know.
Oh yeah, Does there "confirmation email" come in with a "Mcmillan" header that could be searched in your emails by the search option?

Last edited:
.....I feel as though I should call them back and insist they make the change while I am on the phone but I don't wanna be a pest, is this necessary or am I worrying for not?.......

I've only bought through a smith etc. so I can't say about their confirmation process. I'd call get a hard date on confirmation, be a pest.

They make a great stock, but I don't think communication, and organization are their best attributes.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.