• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan Rem Hunter Flat Top

Appears to be a similar stock but no idea if it would work with the Remington but ill throw it out there. I have a Sako Hunter flat top in dark earth with black and khaki speckles I would sell. Main difference I can see is the forend on the sako stock is narrower and holds up to #4 contour while remington holds up to #8.

I am very interested....have used the Sako Hunter before & liked them.

Only thing I will have to confirm with McMillan if a Proof carbon barrel will fit into it....??

What are you asking??

Thanks,
Jeff

I am very interested....have used the Sako Hunter before & liked them.

Only thing I will have to confirm with McMillan if a Proof carbon barrel will fit into it....??

What are you asking??

Thanks,
Jeff
Based off what I'm seeing I don't think it will hold a proof barrel. I think proofs diameter is like a #7 or #8. If by chance it does work for you I'd sell it for $500. Has a pachmeyer pad, sling studs and is normal fiberglass fill. Bought it just a few months ago for $650 after tax.

Based off what I'm seeing I don't think it will hold a proof barrel. I think proofs diameter is like a #7 or #8. If by chance it does work for you I'd sell it for $500. Has a pachmeyer pad, sling studs and is normal fiberglass fill. Bought it just a few months ago for $650 after tax.
I will call and check with McMillan and get back to you.

Thanks!!

The Sako Hunter will not work with the PROOF carbon barrel.....

Looking for a Rem Hunter....any out there??

I have a McMillan Game scout flat top in molded in Gap camo if that would work. I know it's a very different profile than you are looking for so I'm just throwing it out that as a possibility