March scope?

A shout out to one of our .com friends who sent me a private message inviting me to check out his March 2 1/2-25X52. The March smoked my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50. It's the second scope to do that. (The other was a Schmidt & Bender 12-50X56.) He also had a Zeiss v6 3-18X which was about like the last one I looked through. Neither was as good as my Bushnell; which means they take a back seat to the March for me.

The return to "zero" on the March was not as good as the one on the v6, but works. The Bushnell does not have one and I want to start dialing, thus the desire for a new scope. Looks like a March is in my future.

Good to know. Been wanting to try one for a while. Kept combing the classifieds here but I may have to pony up and pay full price.

Are you going to buy one soon?

Good to know. Been wanting to try one for a while. Kept combing the classifieds here but I may have to pony up and pay full price.

Are you going to buy one soon?

I put three acres on the market last week. When it sells I will get one to go with a Weatherby 6.5RPM, if the Lord wills. I hope it sells quickly.

It is "tighter" than some. I seriously can not comprehend this complaint. Mount the scope for your eye and you will NEVER notice unless you purposely try.

Rich I think you will enjoy the March.

Recently I saw a buck at 120 yards (ranged). I sat down and brought the rifle up and delightfully realized the reticle was already on the deer. That's because I took time mounting it to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.