March scope question.

timblevins

I've purchased a Seekins PH2 and want to buy a decent long range scope for it. I was thinking about the March D25V52TI and was wondering if anyone has this configuration. If so do you have any problems with quick target acquisition with it being short in length for proper eye relief?

I have not spent a ton of time behind it as it's new.
First impressions are it's very close I would say better than shv and nxs but on par with swaro and the atacr nightforce.

Sweet thank you. I ordered it and am looking forward to seeing how it looks in the field, especially in low light. I appreciate your feedback.

Sweet thank you. I ordered it and am looking forward to seeing how it looks in the field, especially in low light. I appreciate your feedback.
Just don't damage it; I had a March on a rifle rack in my reloading room and knocked it over. It landed on the objective bell and bent it. March charged me $700 to repair it.

Well hopefully that changes or was a one off. I don't expect them to fix things for free. But I heard horror stories of Lieca and they where probably the easiest to deal with when I had problems. No forms. Just an email. They sent one back with a shipping label and the rest was easy. Do hopefully your experience is a rare deal.

Well hopefully that changes or was a one off. I don't expect them to fix things for free. But I heard horror stories of Lieca and they where probably the easiest to deal with when I had problems. No forms. Just an email. They sent one back with a shipping label and the rest was easy. Do hopefully your experience is a rare deal.
I had a Leupold scope cap that I cross-threaded and ended up taking the thing off; Leupold fixed it for free. March is a great scope but I was a bit disappointed even though it was my negligence. The fact I paid to fix it says a lot.

Ya I understand. My point was Lieca was like that for a bit also now is Awsome.
So was Nikon. They had a terrible reputation and I ran over one with my truck on accident.
Told them what happened and asked them to look at it they just sent a new one no problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.