• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

March Compact 2.5-25x52, Swarovski 5-25x56

pwrdbycotn

Feel free to contact me with questions or requests for more pictures or video. 573-614-1191 or [email protected]. Text or call for fastest response, but please no calls or texts after 10pm Central.
Shipping will be discussed with the buyer, but Fedex is my preferred method. I can use UPS or USPS, if needed.
Payment by check, money order or Paypal Friends and Family. I can provide plenty of references and am well established in the gun and knife community.
Low-ball offers will be ignored.
If you need to know why I'm selling, it's because my pet rabbit needs hearing aids.

March compact tactical 2.5-25x52 D25V52TI MTR-3 Reticle Illuminated-Excellent scope here with a huge 10x power range. Functionally perfect, cosmetically used. No dents or anything like that, but it does show signs of being used. One small mark on the objective glass. I can't see it looking through the scope. Comes with everything it did when new, and I'm the original owner.
Priced to sell at $1950 SOLD plus actual shipping costs.

Swarovski x5i 5-25x56 4WX-I+-I have two of these. One is a few years old and one was purchased last year. Both are functionally perfect, and both show cosmetic signs of use. One scope shows more signs than the other and will be priced accordingly. Both come with box, books, turret tool and covers. Additionally, magnetic flip-up covers are included on both scopes. Glass is perfect on both scopes.
$2200 SOLD for the one that looks like Kim Kardashian
$2050 SOLD for the one that looks like Bruce Jenner

t1AoQGy.jpg

VX37E1I.jpg

hcRUoFT.jpg

N0mPg3P.jpg

FFjTmIh.jpg

cI8yZyk.jpg

a1MdnsD.jpg

PDLXpAZ.jpg

5GnlgQ7.jpg

ZNCL0Xw.jpg

WTDMmyO.jpg

dF2CS9s.jpg

PzMsIMd.jpg

8SNY6lX.jpg

zcOkO1g.jpg

Last edited:
Can I ask your honest opinion ? Which scope was more impressive optically? I'd buy the March if it was a different reticle but you should have no problem selling any of them. I've never owned a March, but Swaro's high end glass is hard to beat purely from a clarity and brightness standpoint. I have a Z8i and my eyes haven't looked through anything better. I have two diff S&B's that are built more durable (also heavier).....and just got a Leica Magnus that has surpassed my expectations.....but for pure sight picture optical quality none are better than the Swaro.
Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how the March stacked up. Good luck, although u shouldn't need it.....those prices are really reasonable.

Can I ask your honest opinion ? Which scope was more impressive optically? I'd buy the March if it was a different reticle but you should have no problem selling any of them. I've never owned a March, but Swaro's high end glass is hard to beat purely from a clarity and brightness standpoint. I have a Z8i and my eyes haven't looked through anything better. I have two diff S&B's that are built more durable (also heavier).....and just got a Leica Magnus that has surpassed my expectations.....but for pure sight picture optical quality none are better than the Swaro.
Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how the March stacked up. Good luck, although u shouldn't need it.....those prices are really reasonable.
The March and Swaro are both top tier scopes as concluded by many reviewers.
In my opinion, a sales post is not the place to debate the intricate qualities of each.

I will take the March

EDIT;

I ended up taking another scope from Billy that is not listed so this March is back up for sale.

Last edited:
March is still available. Wedgy took a scope I did not have listed after talking with me.

Last edited:
The March and Swaro are both top tier scopes as concluded by many reviewers.
In my opinion, a sales post is not the place to debate the intricate qualities of each.
Sorry all, didn't mean to break protocol and get anyone's panties in a bind. Perhaps a PM would be a better way to ask a polite question related to the items for sale. Fortunately, most on this forum are easy going and willing to overlook such a faux pas.