Manufacturing muzzle brakes

I CNC machine a lot of 17-4, nickel alloys and carbon steels, if you need any assistance let me know.

Attachments

• 38986.jpeg
    38986.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 38985.jpeg
    38985.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 72
Make some specific for 22, 6mm, 6.5, 7mm. It seems a lot of manufacturers make a 30 cal and call it universal. They really work best when the bore is designed for the specific caliber.

Make some specific for 22, 6mm, 6.5, 7mm. It seems a lot of manufacturers make a 30 cal and call it universal. They really work best when the bore is designed for the specific caliber.
I will drill them for 6mm most likely when I manufacture them and then as ordered recut them to whatever sized bore is requested or the person can drill out for what they desire. If someone would want a 22 cal that's not a huge issue too.

Like this..... it also has 20 degree rearward facing ports....
That's bitchin! Looks really cool. Even better than than I expected. Regardless of what most people tell you if it looks cool it will sell better! My 3-gun AR had a really cool looking brake on it for years, I only took it off to put the suppressor QD on it. And now you can make up stuff about the laminar flow of the gasses into the baffles and increased efficiency and and LOL.

That's bitchin! Looks really cool. Even better than than I expected. Regardless of what most people tell you if it looks cool it will sell better! My 3-gun AR had a really cool looking brake on it for years, I only took it off to put the suppressor QD on it. And now you can make up stuff about the laminar flow of the gasses into the baffles and increased efficiency and and LOL.
Thanks! I believe it will look great when it's done. When I get some done we will test them on big magnums down to comp guns to make sure the work like they should.

I don't know if the QD brakes and hiders for the suppressors are protected or not, if not that might be a good market as well. I think the last time I bought some they were $125 each.