manners stocks

Screwey1

I have an HS Precision that I have shot accurately for years. I put a new scope on it and a 20MOA rail. I went from a 40 to a 50 mm objective. This caused me to raise my scope, and then my cheek rest . The beartooth comb raising kit I used worked well when the scope was lower, but now I am asking too much from a flexible item and want to put a new stock on my rifle as I also like a more vertical grip. I know the easy thing to do would be to install a new HS tactical stock. I like the color options, but don't like that to get adjustable cheek rest, it also comes with adjustable LOP. I don't need that and it just looks like more weight to me. I also don't like that you have to lower it to remove the bolt.
I started to look at Manners stock , particularly the T6A. The cheek piece can be removed and put right back into place without having to find my " spot" again like I would expect you would have to do with the HS stock.
I am , however , concerned as to whether they make one that will fit my HS receiver and bottom metal.
I am also not crazy about the color options. Does anyone know a way to paint one of these that will last and not chip or flake off looking worse than before? Any experience in quality or fit?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.