Manners eh1 or ag k2

I have both AG Carbon K2 and Manners EH1. The K2 does not have adjustable cheek riser. I love them both. I'd say get whichever one you can. I bought the EH1 on here and had it right away. I ordered the K2 from AG and it took almost 10 months.

Since you asked about other Tikka options, I'd check out the Stockys Stock's brand carbon model. For the price (currently $488 + shipping) it seems like a good value. I'm tempted to swap one of my R700 clone stocks out for one of theirs to try it out.

My
Since you asked about other Tikka options, I'd check out the Stockys Stock's brand carbon model. For the price (currently $488 + shipping) it seems like a good value. I'm tempted to swap one of my R700 clone stocks out for one of theirs to try it out.

buddy put one of these on his tikka. They are super light but butt of the rifle is hallow and the stock needs
Finished. Other than that they feel ok.

I'm a fan of the EH-1. The grip is a little big for me, so I can't say it's perfect. But after getting used to it, my hand and trigger finger seem to be in the consistently correct place when shooting, so it's working for me. Other than the grip, the stock is perfect in my view.

I've also become a fan of the LRH, the grip is a tad bit smaller and it's a great stock as well. Pricier than the EH-1 but it checks all the boxes.

Recent Posts