• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manner Pro Hunter and LRH with mini chassis arrived

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
Got some of the new Manners Pro Hunter stocks in with mini chassis and a LRH mini chassis. Theyre for 700 short action footprint receivers.

M5 Bottom metal
Benchmark Sendero light contour.

Check out the website.

www.piercisionrifles.com

Last edited:
Unfortunately I almost never answer the phone til after 4 pm central time. I work on rifles for 11 hours before phone calls each day. If I answered the phone every time it rang Id never get a rifle built lol. Im a one man shop. If you place the order through the website itll ship out tomorrow UPS ground. Make a note in order details if you want a signature required. Or give me a shout after 4.

I tried to call about getting a pro hunter from you for a sa tenacity with a proof sendero and apa dbm,
Unfortunately I almost never answer the phone til after 4 pm central time. I work on rifles for 11 hours before phone calls each day. If I answered the phone every time it rang Id never get a rifle built lol. Im a one man shop. If you place the order through the website itll ship out tomorrow UPS ground. Make a note in order details if you want a signature required. Or give me a shout after 4.

Got some of the new Manners Pro Hunter stocks in with mini chassis and a LRH mini chassis. Theyre for 700 short action footprint receivers.

Check out the website.

www.piercisionrifles.com
Do you have the Hawkins M5 SA oberndorf and Wyatt's extended mag box, follower & springs in stock to mate up with the mini chassis? I'm assuming if I want to do the BDL style this is what I need, correct?

Edit to add: Or am I crazy to not just go with the Hawkins Hunter DBM flush mag and standard Hunter M5 bottom metal if I'm not worried about adding a few extra ounces?

Last edited: