Making the switch Nosler to ADG brass in 28

Got some great loads worked up with nosler brass in my 28, but want to run ADG. Looking for data from those who've been there, done that. Current accuracy load with 180s/Retumbo at 80.6gr using 215s yields 3200fps and hammers a lot farther out than I'm capable of. Short of complete reworking from 10% lower, where are guys at? Also what bushing is working?
What powder are you using?

I was using Nosler too and went to ADG. Most of my Nosler brass is in the 280 something range and most of my ADG is in the 260 and under range. Being my ADG is lighter I have to increase the powder load slightly to equal the same velocity I had with the Nosler. I load much lighter bullets than you so my actual load data wouldn't be of any help to you.

Resurrecting this one. Started working with the ADG brass. Loaded round was the same neck diameter as with Nosler Brass. Are you adg guys running a .314 bushing?
Side note... my Nosler Brass gave up the ghost at 4 firings. Could nearly press the primers in with my finger...got this stuff just in time

Just started with a fresh 100 rounds in 300 Win, sorted for weight, only kicked out 2, cleaned, reamed and have started the loading but I would definitely be of the opinion the internal volume is lower than Remington or WW, was loading up some 8133 and the fresh cases were filled into the neck with a midrange load of RETUMBO or 8133. I ended up going with RL-25 (74.5) under a 212 ELD-X which is a grain or two below what I usually use in other brass. I did notice the once fired brass had more internal capacity though, so far very impressed.

Yeah, initial impression was that it's nice stuff. I weighed 10 of 50 at random and we're all within 2.5 grains. Sized, chamfered and loaded for a pressure test. Hope to shoot "some day"

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.