Maker Bullets

I use their 200 grain REX for subsonic 308 and 300blk. Works great on deer and black bear
20230817_133048.jpg

I did not get a chance to shoot a deer with one last season, but I load the 500gr .458 Makers for my bolt action SOCOM subsonic. Milk just results show nice big flowers with 5 gallon jug penetration. Next year I'll take a doe if I have to just to test them.

My order of 160 grain .277 cal. just shipped today. I'm curious how they'll perform…
I would like to know to. I was looking at them but haven't decided to hit order yet. Let me know what you find out. Maybe it will push me to hit the order button

Paul from Maker's told me they turn their bullets on a lathe (like Hammer?) so I'm curious why Maker's bullets run $46 for 50 and Hammer's run $90 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, the price of the Hammer's is mostly what has kept me from buying them. So I will report back on Maker's accuracy.

It will be a while as that rifle is getting a new stock and bottom metal. Stock should be here within 10-15 days.

Paul from Maker's told me they turn their bullets on a lathe (like Hammer?) so I'm curious why Maker's bullets run $46 for 50 and Hammer's run $90 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, the price of the Hammer's is mostly what has kept me from buying them. So I will report back on Maker's accuracy.

It will be a while as that rifle is getting a new stock and bottom metal. Stock should be here within 10-15 days.
Maker also helped them when they were starting up.