Maine bear hunt

Pa Grizz

The guide I have been going up to Maine with for 30 years turned 84 and sold the place.The new owner is having a special to try and get new hunters.He has been working up there for almost 30 years.The hunts are 1400.00.If you book and get three to go yours is half price.If you fill the camp for the week your hunt is free.Contact Randy Bossie at 207-227-7620

I hunted with Randy last year super nice people and the accommodations were nice. Everyone got their bear. They go above and beyond to make you happy I would suggest it for anyone you won't be disappointed. Going back next year maybe this year for a moose. I just can't say enough nice things about those people.

It's a great deal but I'm trying to get one on my own first. In N.Y.there's no dogs or baiting and lots of swamp and brush. And I just gave hart and mcmillan the rest of my fun budget until I get some more overtime. However if you convince my girlfriend to fund it I'll gladly let someone else pop my bear cherry. My 375 is looking forward to something bigger than woodchuck and whitetail too. Hell if I get some more ot I might have already talked myself into it. Now that I think about it I spent approximately 150 hours pursuing bears last year and inky saw a sow with cubs. So at my after tax overtime rate I could have earned $3750. **** if work gets a little busier I've gotten myself talked right into it. And maybe my rambling will convince some other people to think about it more.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.