M70 Rebarrel Seattle area Gunsmith

JK737

Hello guys!

I would like to rebarrel my M70 and can anyone recommend a gunsmith in the Seattle area? I thought about just sending to Bartlein or PAC-NOR as they will do it but I have absolutely no experience with this process.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pre-64 or post? If it's a push feed you can do like I did and call up Columbia River Arms (formerly Black Hole Weapons) and they can set you up a drop-in pre-chambered barrel. I have the first ever BHW M70 drop-in barrel and sent them my old barrel to get the thread pitch and depth sorted. You get to reap the rewards.

I shoot competition with my BHW barrels. 3 of my match rifles use them and they're total hammers. They average .5MOA. Amazing workmanship.

You can swap barrels in your garage with only a bench vise and action wrench.

mjolnir_now.jpg

Pre-64 or post? If it's a push feed you can do like I did and call up Columbia River Arms (formerly Black Hole Weapons) and they can set you up a drop-in pre-chambered barrel. I have the first ever BHW M70 drop-in barrel and sent them my old barrel to get the thread pitch and depth sorted. You get to reap the rewards.

I shoot competition with my BHW barrels. 3 of my match rifles use them and they're total hammers. They average .5MOA. Amazing workmanship.

You can swap barrels in your garage with only a bench vise and action wrench.

mjolnir_now.jpg

I have a Post 64 CRF. I will definitely look them up and see what they can do.

Appreciate the info!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts