M1a shooters, take note

Little hard to take a man seriously when he alternately reviews firearms and light sabers! However, I am still searching his channel to see one of the light saber failures! "May the force be with him!"
I'm looking at the video not what he says. If this is a staged failure, it is incredibly stupid. But it looks legit. It's already been established to be an ammo problem. If he continued to use suspect ammo after a malfunction, that's on him. IMHO, dumb. Real dumb.

I'm looking at the video not what he says. If this is a staged failure, it is incredibly stupid. But it looks legit. It's already been established to be an ammo problem. If he continued to use suspect ammo after a malfunction, that's on him. IMHO, dumb. Real dumb.
Oh no, I agree with you. I do not think he is smart enough to stage it. I just think he is a guy that will buy the cheapest stuff he can find and let it eat. However, if I was a friend, I may re-evaluate our relationship.

I think I saw where he actually got a refund from the retailer that sold him his frags.

Oh no, I agree with you. I do not think he is smart enough to stage it. I just think he is a guy that will buy the cheapest stuff he can find and let it eat. However, if I was a friend, I may re-evaluate our relationship.

I think I saw where he actually got a refund from the retailer that sold him his frags.
Pretty bold move to buy cheap food for a $1800 new Springfield. I would be serving better kibble.