Lyman Ezee hand primer

mikemo4032

I've used the Lyman for large primers for years and loved it. Never had a problem and it fits large hands. When I switched to precision shooting and small primers their design falls flat. It's been a PIA really. Stuck primers, crushed primers, I could go on and on about all the failings. I shoot a lot so I need something similarly fast as the hand primer. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

I've never had a minutes worth of trouble outta mine . Just a quick question did you swap over to the small primer try and seater?

I've never had a minutes worth of trouble outta mine . Just a quick question did you swap over to the small primer try and seater?
You bet, switched them out, even bought replacement trays to try. One of the issues is that plastic sleeve that guides the primer into the metal seater warps and after that, the primer does not align to the pocket.

I'm at a loss then on that . I'm sure someone here maybe able to help or recommend something different

Well Mike I'm going to suggest the frankford arsenal hand primer as the best I've yet owned or tried. Comes with setup for large or small primers, a bunch of shellholders to fit about anything and a primer stop to seat them at any depth. I would suggest you check the thread in Equipment Discussions that addresses this question you have by a lot of members. Take Care.

Well Mike I'm going to suggest the frankford arsenal hand primer as the best I've yet owned or tried. Comes with setup for large or small primers, a bunch of shellholders to fit about anything and a primer stop to seat them at any depth. I would suggest you check the thread in Equipment Discussions that addresses this question you have by a lot of members. Take Care.
Great, I am headed over there right now. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks everybody for your help and recomendations. The Frankford Arsenal is on the way. Now, if just gets here before Xmas.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts