Lyman Bore Scope ??

Varmint Hunter

I'm interested in getting a bore scope. The Hawkeye is a bit too pricey for my needs.

Does anyone have any experience with the Lyman bore scope which costs about $250?

Can the scope be plugged into a laptop for a larger/better image?

Last edited:
I have one. Lets you see.what.you have.never.seen before for.a.very reasonable price

Is it as good.as a.thiusand.dollar borescope.obviously not

But i am very happy with mine. Takes practice to really get good with it. I reccomend using.a boreguide to help keep the.camera in focus

I have one too. And I really like it. It comes with a USB card that you can store pics on and then you can plug into your computer.

Jason

I've had one since they first came out, overall very good, I wish it hooked up directly to i-phone or laptop, the little screen on unit is kinda crappy but gets job done, and to be able to take pics, very reasonable price compared to hawkeye and very good quality pictures, I did have coating come off the mirror, apparently from getting chambering oil on it? Told them i had it for about a year, no original receipt or certain date I got it, sent in, 4 week to day, new one on my doorstep. FYI, sent a leupold back the same day, got both back the same day.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.