LRH surfing with a view ...

FEENIX

P6091365.jpg

I have this wonderful view of the sunset at Turtle Bay Resort ( http://www.turtlebayresort.com/ ) from our cottage while I savor my Kona Coffee as the rest of my family are asleep. We spent 8 fun-filled days of family R&R in the island paradise.

Now we are back to our humble abode ... a different kind of of paradise in the Big Sky Country we simply call "HOME". :)

Ed

Last edited:
Wow, what a view. That can't be too hard to take. :)

Suggestion: Get some shooting in. That table looks like one hell of a rest. Get some balloons, some fishing line and some heavy washers or nuts and take a kayak or canoe out there and set some targets at different distances and blast away! :D gun)

Unfortunately, I was not able to fish or shoot/hunt while I was over there. We spent most of our time at my nieces' home but none of them or her in-laws shoot or fish. I met a guy that just harvested a wild pig with a spear.

You cannot see from the picture but there are a few guys surf fishing on the left. I saw them reel in a couple of eels but they threw it back.

Ed

Awesome view, balmy breeze, kona coffee, LRH forum...Life doesn't get much better than that unless of coarse they allow fish shooting:).

Feenix, just curious is there any hunting to speak of in Hawaii or any decent ranges?

Feenix, just curious is there any hunting to speak of in Hawaii or any decent ranges?

Sorry, I tried to get info from my non-hunting relatives in Hawaii but to no avail. :rolleyes::D:)

What I am told, it depends on which island you hunt. In Oahu, most hunters settle for wild pigs.

My nephew-in-law said the big island and Molokai have other wild games. From what I have seen on some guides/outfitters testimonials and pictures online, some of the terrain offers LR ranges.

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.