• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LR 45 Caliber Smokeless Muzzleloader

BountyHunter

This is a LR smokeless muzzleloader built on Rem 700 ML action with 25" HV 1-20 twist Brux barrel and Muscle Brake. In 45 caliber. Built by Luke Horak of Arrowhead Sporting Goods. Stock is Boyds thumbhole and bedded.

Rifle with scope weighs just under 14 lbs.

Rifle shoots custom very high BC bullets (.430 G1 BC) to under MOA at distances well over 500. Bullets are custom swaged by you with Swinglock fully rifled swage die made from the barrel stub so matches exactly the rifling. Comes with swinglock swaging die, custom 3 piece folding ramrod with tip to match the very pointed bullets, custom funnel to drop powder thru the brake. Will shoot the 310 grain bullets with H4198 to over 2700 fps.

one box of 310 grain bullets ($2 each) and padded rifle case.

Rifle has only had about 5-7 rounds fired. I had rotator surgery right after I got it (not due to the rifle :) ) and never shot it again. I have a much lighter smokeless gun now that I am using.

scope is SWFA 3-15 Mil scope brand new just mounted on the rifle and fired the 5-7 rds.
https://swfa.com/swfa-ss-3-15x42-tactical-rifle-scope-3.html

Rifle, scope, bullets, die and ramrod shipped and insured is $2500. Rifle w/o scope is $1900

email [email protected] Not interested in trades at this time. Trying to thin the herd, not add to it.

Last edited:
Would you consider 1350 delivered I can send through PayPal as a gift