• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LPR 375 CARBON!!!

Elk Hunter 338

Official LRH Sponsor
This one is going to sting a little as its my baby.
But I have other Irons in the fire that will turn heads, so I have to make room for them!
I built this rifle as my Idea of the perfect packing weight 9.5x77 as an absolute freaking BEAST of a canyon banger! And it is exactly that!!..
Round count I know is right at 100 rounds I built/completed it in sept 2021.
I've taken it very easy on it through its life, never fired more than 3 in a row and let cool to ambient!
Rifle is chambered exactly like my heavy rifle for the 350-400 gr LAZERS, shoots them extremely well, it also shoots the 390 A-tips extremely well!
I have shot this rifle well past 2000 yards also and it actually is very pleasant to shoot @3090 fps you can spot hits pretty easy.. which its not hard when a pill of this size hits something!:cool:
This rifle could pass as new!!!
Side note: Having a carbon barrel made of this magnitude is a chore and costly, really more of a unicorn sorta thing!
Build specs as follows. and the buyer will get all data, load specs etc.

Bat Model CT lightened, OCTAGON 1.470" right hand load, right eject
Chambered in 9.5x77 :cool:
Full Melonite coating
DIAMOND fluted bolt
30 moa integral rail
Integral lug
33" HELIX 6 cut rifled carbon fiber barrel custom built for Me
8 tw 1.350" taper to 1.020"
BAT SS trigger guard
SRS TI 1.200" brake
TT diamond flat shoe bottom safety
Custom Built manners PRS2 by Tom manners for My CT action
3" Atlas rail with cup
flush cups left side front and rear
1" Decel at 14"LOP
As it sits, empty no optics or bipod with just rings attached its 11.4 pounds!!!!
Included with purchase, 50 pieces of new brass, all load data for two separate rounds, Dummy rounds for both.
Do a little research on that and see what you find for cost.
$5800 plus shipping and insurance

20210915_071411.jpg

IMG_20210915_104056_881.jpg

20210914_182243.jpg

20210914_182258.jpg

20210914_182236.jpg

Last edited:
That could be my dream Jeep/ backup elk rifle.Too bad I've had such a slow work winter. Probably have to cut hole in roof for my upright rifle holder.That last one made one day I think

This one is going to sting a little as its my baby.
But I have other Irons in the fire that will turn heads, so I have to make room for them!
I built this rifle as my Idea of the perfect packing weight 9.5x77 as an absolute freaking BEAST of a canyon banger! And it is exactly that!!..
Round count I know is right at 100 rounds I built/completed it in sept 2021.
I've taken it very easy on it through its life, never fired more than 3 in a row and let cool to ambient!
Rifle is chambered exactly like my heavy rifle for the 350-400 gr LAZERS, shoots them extremely well, it also shoots the 390 A-tips extremely well!
I have shot this rifle well past 2000 yards also and it actually is very pleasant to shoot @3090 fps you can spot hits pretty easy.. which its not hard when a pill of this size hits something!:cool:
This rifle could pass as new!!!
Side note: Having a carbon barrel made of this magnitude is a chore and costly, really more of a unicorn sorta thing!
Build specs as follows. and the buyer will get all data, load specs etc.

Bat Model CT lightened, OCTAGON 1.470" right hand load, right eject
Chambered in 9.5x77 :cool:
Full Melonite coating
DIAMOND fluted bolt
30 moa integral rail
Integral lug
33" HELIX 6 cut rifled carbon fiber barrel custom built for Me
8 tw 1.350" taper to 1.020"
BAT SS trigger guard
SRS TI 1.200" brake
TT diamond flat shoe bottom safety
Custom Built manners PRS2 by Tom manners for My CT action
3" Atlas rail with cup
flush cups left side front and rear
1" Decel at 14"LOP
As it sits, empty no optics or bipod with just rings attached its 11.4 pounds!!!!
Included with purchase, 50 pieces of new brass, all load data for two separate rounds, Dummy rounds for both.
Do a little research on that and see what you find for cost.
$5800 plus shipping and insurance

View attachment 550085
View attachment 550086
View attachment 550083

View attachment 550082
View attachment 550081
You know, you have to let a brother know you are going to list this before he goes and buys a very nice 28 ga. O/U Beretta!! GLWS! 😜

I think the appropriate response should be, "you're killing me smalls!". But I will get back,to you.. optics included, yes - no?

Last edited: