Louisiana Gator Hunts -

GeoHog

I've got access to some BIG gators, and lots of tags. . 10-12 foot is pretty common. Accommodations are fine - it's an old farm house, but heat, water, ac, tv for the football.
It's my buddy's place. He does the guiding, cooking, driving, takes care of just about everything.

Interesting trades considered.

I would be interested. I am a Wyoming outfitter. I could offer a guided antelope hunt on private land. Lots of antelope and quality bucks. 100% success for decades. Sorry, but our deer hunts are always full with returning hunters. And elk hunts take lots of preference points to draw.

Problem is you'd need a preference point or two to draw the antelope license. But we could work on something for 2024 for you if you are interested.

Sounds like you ave a fun adventure for gators and best of luck with your trades.

I would be interested. I am a Wyoming outfitter. I could offer a guided antelope hunt on private land. Lots of antelope and quality bucks. 100% success for decades. Sorry, but our deer hunts are always full with returning hunters. And elk hunts take lots of preference points to draw.

Problem is you'd need a preference point or two to draw the antelope license. But we could work on something for 2024 for you if you are interested.

Sounds like you ave a fun adventure for gators and best of luck with your trades.
Would you be interested in Walleye fishing in Wisconsin on Green Bay?

I see you are from Texas, so I haven't got anything you don't already have access to. But what would a couple day gator hunt cost? I no longer have access to them here and my son would love to hit the swamp.

Myself and another each have 5 points for antelope in WY we could put in as a group if that is any interest?

I've got access to some BIG gators, and lots of tags. . 10-12 foot is pretty common. Accommodations are fine - it's an old farm house, but heat, water, ac, tv for the football.
It's my buddy's place. He does the guiding, cooking, driving, takes care of just about everything.

Interesting trades considered.
What an AWESOME opportunity!
I'd love to work something out with you!
I'm in SW MT and you can easily get non-resident deer and elk tags here. I could also show you some pretty incredible fly fishing if you are at all interested.