Group get together (hunts)

Bucklowery

Thanks for joining in sounds like we may have a few interested in a hog hunt, elk and nilgai. Maybe there will be a group for hunts. I am hoping for elk this year and maybe hogs too

Thanks

Buck

JimFromTN

LRH Team Member
I don't know the rule on posting stuff from other forums and I apologize if I am breaking some rule but occasionally some really good deals on hunts show up over there. You have to be quick to jump on them. People talking about nilgai reminded me of this. They had a free range nilgai hunt for 2 for $3500 total which also included bay fishing as well. Thats 2 bulls. Muley Mike also posts canceled hunts on there as well. Just an fyi.

I am interested in in hogs and texas free range exotics, also saw something about hunting free range sitka in Maryland which looked interesting. I would love to do mule deer, elk, black bear, and pronghorn. Hoping to either do a spot and stalk black bear in Idaho possibly or a pronghorn in the next year or so. Mule deer and elk seem like they are going to be too expensive.

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.