• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED looking to ttrade minox 15x58 binos

deerhunterjj

Hello a buddy of mine still getting his accounts going so im posting up his binos he wants to trade. there minox 15x58 ED german made binos in a nice strong alu case. Binos are in excellent condition. Excellent glass heavy made binos. Hes looking for high end rifle scope for his 300 winny. Looking for 30mm tube with target turrets. Let me know what ya got and i will run it by him. he gave over 1200.00 for these new. I check PMs often so i will get back to ya ASAP. hes some photos of the binos. these are bad dudes.
IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Last edited:
Guy's I have looked through these exact bino's he is selling and they are outstandingly crisp and are meant for the long range shooter and Mt hunter they are nice bino's.

ndfarmboy is a low-baller, don't waste your time.[/QUOT

Kind of rude remark there fellow! NDfarmboy is a good fellow, he sent me his Nikon 50ED Fieldscope spotting scope to try one. I always wanted one, but wasn't sure if I would like it. I ended buying my own Nikon 50ED after this. Very kind of him!

I am looking to buy a pair of Minox 15x58ed.
You can call me at 575 571 1971
Rick in New Mexico