Looking to trade a whitetail hunt in Virginia

JohnGil36

I live in Bedford County VA, we have some of the best White Tail hunting in the state here. I am looking to trade a hunt with someone, Bow/CrossBow or Muzzle Loader. I have access to 500 private acres, and it is full of nice deer. I will work hard to put you on one, if you will do the same for me. I would love to get a shot at a bear, I have never had that opportunity and would love for a chance at one. BUT a deer would be great too...

If you are SERIOUS respond to: [email protected]

Thanks and Happy Hunting!
John

Did you have any luck with the trade? I am from Shenadoah Co VA , I go down your way to turkey hunt sometimes. I have some elk dropping I found near peaks of otter. Ya I know there are no elk in that area. But 5 years ago i was hunting near the park way and at day light I thaught I was seeing big piles of owl pellets, they are closer to moose than deer. ever hear of some idiot claiming to see elk near there?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.