• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Savage 7mm-08 barrel

Tarheelpwr

Still need a 7mm-08 barrel for my brother in law. That's all I have left. MUST be fast twist 1:9 - 1:9.5. I'm open to sporter through light varmint, 20-24" +/-. I'd prefer trading, but I'm open to purchase at this point.

Here's what I have left to trade:

• Reloading
o 140 .264 Amax 200
o 165 .308 BTSP Hornady 100
o 9.3mm Hornady 286 RP-SP 50
o Lake City 5.56 once fired brass 100
o 9.3x62 PPU brass new 50

• Optics
o Simmons Deerfield 3-9 silver duplex (has a floater)

• Savage
o Savage LA factory stock with DMB inlet
o 22" 1:12 twist 22-250 Savage blued barrel new (will be taken off donor if all works out)
o Savage 4.4" factory stock with HEAVY barrel channel, blind mag (will be taken off donor if all works out)
o 24-26" 7mm RUM large shank Savage barrel SS with factory on/off brake. Maybe 2 boxes of ammo through. At smith right now.

• Random
o AR trigger and hammer
o Saiga stock and handguard
o Silver (unknown brand) 1" rings that came with my 700 ML
o Vortex 44mm sunshade (off Viper PST)
o AK slant brake
o JP yellow AR trigger springs
o Tactical bolt handle, 5/8x24 thread, kryloned FDE
o DNZ freedom Reaper 30mm AR mount
o Small, black, .6" Decelerator - slight dings, but not ground to fit yet

I have a barrel from a Savage Model 110S Series S in 7mm-08Rem
Its is 22" long and blued. In excellent condition inside and out .
It is a heavy barrel with a recessed target crown and measures .845" at the muzzle. If you are interested its $100 plus shipping.
Thanks

It is a heavy barrel with a recessed target crown and measures .845" at the muzzle. If you are interested its $100 plus shipping.
Thanks

How many rounds down the tube? I assume small shank? Is it gloss or matte? How much does it weigh? Is it a straight taper? Not familiar with the S series. Will it work with a standard model 11 small shank?

Can you find anything you're interested in to trade?

Chris

Thanks

Also, what twist?

Yes it will work in a Model 11. It is a straight taper. Weighs about 3.25lbs. It came off a Model 110s rifle. These were a silhouette rifle and reported to be very accurate. It shot well but I didn't keep it mounted very long as I migrated to a 338wm. It was sold to me used and I was told it had not been shot very much. I only shot it about 25times.
I will have to get back to you on the twist rate or maybe u can find it on the internet.