• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for JOWEL

fmuguira

Anyone have contact info for LR member JOWEL?

PM d me on buying my scope, Leupold 6-18-40, and hasn't sent MO or answered my PM s to him. Don't want to re-list scope if he still wants it but it s been 10 days. Haven't ever had something like this happen.

Appreciate any contact info or help you guys might have.
Thanks

Hasn't been on since June 16th.

I'd repost and move on, 10 days was more than fair in my opinion.

Good luck
Steve

I also think you have been more than reasonable. You don't tell someone you will take something and disappear. You keep in contact and make things right. Just my thought. Have a great day

I'd re-list it. If he truly wants it, he'll respond to the relist. In the meantime, if someone else says they'll buy it, then it's theirs! I don't think anyone would hold it against you that you moved on since you've attempted several times to get in touch with no response. The burden is on the purchaser to follow through once they have declared they want to purchase.
BTW: Fine and dandy that someone PMs me with an "I'll buy it" but I then have them immediately post it on the forum for everyone to see. It's not a final offer in my book until they're willing to publicly declare it. GLWS