• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for HS Precision for Win70

JDJHNTR

I'm in need of a HS Precision stock for a Winchester M70 short action magnum. Need one asap. Cant find any new ones in stock so looking for used. Thanks everyone

Perhaps they're out there, but the only Win 70 H-S stocks I've seen or known of are those from Heavy Varmint and Laredo series, plus the Marksman custom series; maybe the earlier Stealth models. None were for short magnum or wssm if there is a receiver dimension difference between wsm & wssm.

What might work is an HS stock from a FN-Herstal Patrol or Police model. Those were chambered in .300 wsm, at least a few. Might also look at the Hogue overmolded with full alum bedding block and Bell & Carlson Medalist. A McMillan with factory installed pillars is also a fine solution...

Try red hawk rifles they have a pile of them

I have some sort of HS stock for a heavy barreled Winchester. I'll take pictures and post here to see if anyone can ID which gun it mates up with.