looking for help to find a hunting location

hesse

Hi everyone I an looking to find a rancher in Wyoming to pay a trespass fee to take my 12 year old daughter and my dad hunting this fall for Antelope . I don't want a guide just good place to a DIY hunt .I am in Michigan so if there are any suggestions I will really appreciate them . Thanks for your help Doug

Doug, IMO you shouldn't have to pay trespass fees to hunt in Wyoming. There's plenty of public land to hunt. Just make certain you have a very good gps and certified maps (there are islands of public land mixed in with public lands and that can make boundaries a challenge to identify) to work with.
Check out:
https://wgfd.wyo.gov/hunting
It can be a little confusing at first but it's a good place to start planning.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

I would like to thank you guys for all the help. the only reason I am looking for a rancher is the hay fields to hunt them over . I had a bad hunt this year in Idaho spent a lot of money and never saw a bull or a mule deer buck cover a lot of area with the guide.

Where in Michigan?

We've been out to WY twice for antelope, and probably will go again in 2016. A DIY hunt is easy, and there is not a huge need to pay a fee, especially if you don't require a monster buck.

I am on the south west side in the town of Saugatuck. I am just looking to try to put a fun hunt and time for my daughter and Dad so I am trying to make sure she gets a chance at shooting a good animal.

I am on the south west side in the town of Saugatuck. I am just looking to try to put a fun hunt and time for my daughter and Dad so I am trying to make sure she gets a chance at shooting a good animal.
Wow. You're a whole 20 min away. :D

Let me know if you want to talk some time about an antelope hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.