Looking for GAP rifles...

Bronson90

Long story short, George built these for me back in 2004 and I was reluctantly (forced) to sell them all in 2005. I had retained the records of where they went until 2007 when they fell victim to the paper shredder... So I have no real idea where they are or whom may have them now, not to mention they may have changed owners.

Now I am looking for any information that may lead to me finding them in their original or modified form. I have CA$H in hand am prepared to make generous offers to the current owners!!! Even if the current owners do not want to part with them I would still like the opportunity to talk about their experiences with them. Currently I am working with my FFL to get the serial numbers of each. Thanks in advance for any information that you all may be able to provide!!!

The FASTEST way to get a hold of me is via text message, but I will respond to both emails and IM's as well...

Bronson Blackson
214.533.5358 cel.
[email protected]

Below are the general details and pictures of each rifle; if necessary I can provide the exact specifics on each...

Rifle #1 (Black Teflon): .338LM, Nesika M Action, 30" Mike Rock 5R 1/9.7 Barrel w/Badger Brake, McMillan A5 w/Thumbwheel (Sniper Grey)
Rifle #2 (OD Teflon): .300WSM, Rem 700 Action, 24" Mike Rock 5R 1/11 Barrel w/ KDF Brake, McMillan Hunters EDGE (Olive)

rifles_1.jpg

Rifle #3 (Tan Teflon): .260Rem, Rem 700 Action, 24" Mike Rock 5R ABS Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel, McMillan M40A-1
260rem_3.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.