Looking for positive opinions on OMR rifles

To be honest. That is the intent. But twice threads were deleted last week when folks were writing negative comments.
I was frustrated so took a different approach to open the door for folks to air negative as well with the hope this wouldn't be deleted like the others. So far so good. My intent was met. The member whose story needed to be told was told.

I have no intent of buying one after what I read last week. It was frustrating. Even more frustrating and disappointing that one members threads were deleted.

I don't agree with bashing companies. It's been a hard year on many. But I do believe in honest reviews.

thanks.
It worked well though. There was a positive and a negative. Let the buyer decide for himself. Good work.

To be honest. That is the intent. But twice threads were deleted last week when folks were writing negative comments.
I was frustrated so took a different approach to open the door for folks to air negative as well with the hope this wouldn't be deleted like the others. So far so good. My intent was met. The member whose story needed to be told was told.

I have no intent of buying one after what I read last week. It was frustrating. Even more frustrating and disappointing that one members threads were deleted.

I don't agree with bashing companies. It's been a hard year on many. But I do believe in honest reviews.

thanks.
Well said....and devious....I LIKE IT! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!