Looking for dogging buddy/buddies. E/SE Iowa.

Ive been dreaming of doing this lately! Hit me up, I'd love to learn and shoot and have fun.
I'm game, where and when? Retired and can travel Did this a year ago for the first time an got hooked. My buddy came down with medical an can no longer go. Have two RCBS Shooting stands and other equipment to share.

Attachments

• rcbs rass.jpg
    rcbs rass.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Dead Shot.jpg
    Dead Shot.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6822.jpg
    IMG_6822.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 55
I am looking for at least one, but up to three guys who want to go shoot some Prairie Dogs with me for a few days just before, during, or just after Memorial Day this year. I have been going to the same area for several years now with one other guy and a buddy or two of his, but he now has/wants his own group, so I am hopefully starting another group of serious shooters, or even newbies who would like to start doing this to potentially do many years of this in the future. Must be easy to get along with.

Guys close to me would be preferred as it would be nice to so some BS'ing and shooting together before we go, but not absolutely necessary. I live in East/SE Iowa just SW of Iowa City. I met up with 2 guys from PA and another came from AR several years ago and we had a blast for a few days. I have access to some pretty darned good dog towns and I have shot over a thousand rounds in 2 days on a couple occasions, but plan on shooting up to several hundred rounds in 2-3 days at least. Costs are going to be several hundred dollars between travel costs, lodging, food, etc. Will discuss particulars FTF or on the phone. PM me ONLY if you are SERIOUSLY interested and understand the costs and are available in that time frame please. I'll include a few pics of my shooting set up while dogging last year and my reloading room. I shoot two 20 Practicals, a 223, and a 22-250 currently while dogging and I load all of my own ammo.
If your still looking for a couple guys, I'm your man. Also have a friend I can bring along. I too have several pieces of shooting equipment. Two RCBS R.A.S.S strands, A death grip, etc. 520-678-0041 Due to spammers, I seldom answer my phone, So please leave a short message and I'll call you back Al

If your still looking for a couple guys, I'm your man. Also have a friend I can bring along. I too have several pieces of shooting equipment. Two RCBS R.A.S.S strands, A death grip, etc. 520-678-0041 Due to spammers, I seldom answer my phone, So please leave a short message and I'll call you back Al
This was for the 2023 trip I did. Not sure what 2024 will bring but I'll keep you in mind. Thanks.

I would like to have the opportunity to shoot PD with you, I'm retired can go anyplace anytime. My sons and a couple buddies go to Co every year for a wk. in Sept to shoot, if you're interested hit me up let's talk shoot me a pm

I would like to have the opportunity to shoot PD with you, I'm retired can go anyplace anytime. My sons and a couple buddies go to Co every year for a wk. in Sept to shoot, if you're interested hit me up let's talk shoot me a pm
I don't see an option where I can PM you. Maybe because you're a new member? Try to PM me if you can.

Good morning IAshooter,
Certainly wouldn't mind throwing my name in the hat, for next year, as well.
Can come by myself or bring a buddy if needed to fill out a group. Obviously your call.
Thank you and take care!

I am looking for at least one, but up to three guys who want to go shoot some Prairie Dogs with me for a few days just before, during, or just after Memorial Day this year. I have been going to the same area for several years now with one other guy and a buddy or two of his, but he now has/wants his own group, so I am hopefully starting another group of serious shooters, or even newbies who would like to start doing this to potentially do many years of this in the future. Must be easy to get along with.

Guys close to me would be preferred as it would be nice to so some BS'ing and shooting together before we go, but not absolutely necessary. I live in East/SE Iowa just SW of Iowa City. I met up with 2 guys from PA and another came from AR several years ago and we had a blast for a few days. I have access to some pretty darned good dog towns and I have shot over a thousand rounds in 2 days on a couple occasions, but plan on shooting up to several hundred rounds in 2-3 days at least. Costs are going to be several hundred dollars between travel costs, lodging, food, etc. Will discuss particulars FTF or on the phone. PM me ONLY if you are SERIOUSLY interested and understand the costs and are available in that time frame please. I'll include a few pics of my shooting set up while dogging last year and my reloading room. I shoot two 20 Practicals, a 223, and a 22-250 currently while dogging and I load all of my own ammo.

Guys close to me would be preferred as it would be nice to so some BS'ing and shooting together before we go, but not absolutely necessary. I live in East/SE Iowa just SW of Iowa City. I met up with 2 guys from PA and another came from AR several years ago and we had a blast for a few days. I have access to some pretty darned good dog towns and I have shot over a thousand rounds in 2 days on a couple occasions, but plan on shooting up to several hundred rounds in 2-3 days at least. Costs are going to be several hundred dollars between travel costs, lodging, food, etc. Will discuss particulars FTF or on the phone. PM me ONLY if you are SERIOUSLY interested and understand the costs and are available in that time frame please. I'll include a few pics of my shooting set up while dogging last year and my reloading room. I shoot two 20 Practicals, a 223, and a 22-250 currently while dogging and I load all of my

I have been shooting PD's since I was in high school and go every year to Wyoming, South or North Dakota, or Colorado for 30 years. Looking at your pictures we have a lot of the same equipment. I taught hunter safety for Kansas for 20 years. Could we talk on the phone regarding this trip
Thanks