• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Brass....read for good laugh.

shooters

I'm looking for NEW 300 Ultra Mag Brass in the following......................

Norma
Nosler Custom

I'm looking for NEW .243 Win Brass in the following......................

Lapua

Thanks!

Today was a crappy day for me so when I saw your post I couldn't resist... I didn't find anything to laugh about. But it's a good advertisement for views... I am an archery freak as well.. so here is a free bump on me..
Jesterg

Today was a crappy day for me so when I saw your post I couldn't resist... I didn't find anything to laugh about. But it's a good advertisement for views... I am an archery freak as well.. so here is a free bump on me..
Jesterg

Well everyone's been laughing in my face all week when I ask for Lapua Brass or any 300 RUM brass since its non-existent. So, I figured I would try LRH to locate brass, and let everyone here laugh at me too.

I hate when someone can't find a good piece of brass. Joking aside, cabelas is showing 243 win Lapua brass in stock. FYI.

about 4 weeks ago a guy had the .243 brass you are looking for.you guys need archery stuff?? i have a few things brand new to sell?? some rests.and miss things.send a pm and let me know what your looking for.

I'm looking for NEW 300 Ultra Mag Brass in the following......................

Norma
Nosler Custom

I'm looking for NEW .243 Win Brass in the following......................

Lapua

Thanks!

Powder valley has 243 Lapua brass in stock...

I have NEW 300 RUM brass in Norma. I think I have 100 rounds. I have full length dies,a nd a good 300 RUM 700 BDL for sale as well.

I have at least 100 rounds of once fired .243. If you have any interest let me know and we can work out a very fair price. I am not into price gouging like the rest of the world.

Roger

Sealsniper its nice to know that not everyone in the world has to take advantage of an ammo crisis..
Thanks jesterg.. and free bump for shooters

I have NEW 300 RUM brass in Norma. I think I have 100 rounds. I have full length dies,a nd a good 300 RUM 700 BDL for sale as well.

I have at least 100 rounds of once fired .243. If you have any interest let me know and we can work out a very fair price. I am not into price gouging like the rest of the world.

Roger
PM me on the rifle!
Rhino55 gun)

Still looking for brass in Norma and or Nosler.

This is my thread. Please start your own threads. I can't even reply when someone says they have brass or anything else, because someone else replied before me on my thread saying they will take this or that, and I lose out. Please start your own if your looking for something.

Thank you.