Looking for a smith that will work on a Weatherby

i also am in need of a Smith that knows the 6mmXC, have a 591 short action new and looking into a Schneider barrel 30 inch ( 7.5 or 8 twist ??? ) with a Red Palma or Hvy Palma contour difference being about a pound any suggestions would be well received. Have some SSI 115Gr DTAC and Berger 105 also, Want to stay in that range weight of bullets. Have other 6mm bullets but for the 6PPC bench and 243's for chucks

Gentlemen, I must take this time to sincerely apologize to all of you , for a post I sent from my phone that had a period after every word. As one of the group correctly stated, it was the worst post he ever read. I promise I will not use the phone to respond to threads again.

I just called them, they said a year. If it were 5-6 months I'd already be on my way to the post office.
Call Pierce engineering in landing Michigan also. They have done my past two customs and done some work on my Roy. Very fast turn around and fantastic work. They have not done a barrel on mine but if they say yes I would have 100 percent confidence in them.

+1 for Kampfeld and he's in your area. Great guy and great work. Very easy to work with and reasonable turn around time.

Had to go back through the archives but a late friend used to have Teton river traders gun shop build on Mark V actions and they were shooters. They are/were out of South Dakota. Can't find much on Google about them, appears they may be closed. Just had to find that out, it's been almost 8 years since he passed and I still have pics of his one Mark V build and he had a few.
20 years ago a friend had some worked on by a Smith in Timberlake, SD and was real happy with the work. I'm not sure if he's still there or still in business but one could probably call the Autoparts store in town and find out.

It was NAPA auto then, probably still is and it's the central hub of the community.

I've not had any work done by them yet but talked with them quite a bit a while back. Shawn Menzenberg @ Straight Shooter Supply and Gunsmithing specializes in Weatherby's

Gentlemen, I must take this time to sincerely apologize to all of you , for a post I sent from my phone that had a period after every word. As one of the group correctly stated, it was the worst post he ever read. I promise I will not use the phone to respond to threads again.
I was wondering what you were high on, or if you had severe dementia. :oops: