• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED looking for a Lefty long action tactical stock

tillroot1

Long shot here, I am wondering if anyone has a Remington 700 long action left hand stock sitting around for sale? I am looking for a tactical type stock, not benchrest or F class, I want to be able to hunt with it and put a bipod on it. Thanks, Ron Tilley

Long shot here, I am wondering if anyone has a Remington 700 long action left hand stock sitting around for sale? I am looking for a tactical type stock, not benchrest or F class, I want to be able to hunt with it and put a bipod on it. Thanks, Ron Tilley

How about a MDT TAC21 chassis system, good as new, I gave it a try but it just wasn't for me.

I have have a manners MCS-T that is used but in good condition. It was used with a remington 700 on my 7mag. It is pillar bedded, barrel inlet is brux #6, and has bdl bottom metal. It also has a karstens adj cheek piece.

I have have a manners MCS-T that is used but in good condition. It was used with a remington 700 on my 7mag. It is pillar bedded, barrel inlet is brux #6, and has bdl bottom metal. It also has a karstens adj cheek piece.

Hi, do you have a picture of it? and how much are you asking for it? Thanks, Ron.

Hi, do you have a picture of it? and how much are you asking for it? Thanks, Ron.

For the stock with the bdl hinged floor plate bottom metal and cheek piece $550 shipping included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 17

Recent Posts