Looking for a good rifle

Really say something like that about a young hunter/shooter looking for advice????

If it was a young man 18 years old would you ask where he is located or single gals to respond ????

Maybe that is why younger women don't post on this forum. This isn't EHarmony or Match.
I would think that LRH members are better than this.

Jill & Len
Len, on the one hand I get what you are saying and can agree that maybe it was better left unsaid. After all, as you pointed out, she came here asking for advice.
On the other hand, I can attest that finding that "certain someone" that enjoys the same hobbies is priceless.
I sincerely hope the young lady was not offended but I also sincerely hope that she finds exactly what she is looking for.

Len, on the one hand I get what you are saying and can agree that maybe it was better left unsaid. After all, as you pointed out, she came here asking for advice.
On the other hand, I can attest that finding that "certain someone" that enjoys the same hobbies is priceless.
I sincerely hope the young lady was not offended but I also sincerely hope that she finds exactly what she is looking for.

MT Pockets
Jill
Wrote the post.
Thanks
Len

My wife shoots a 7-08 in the Lady Savage, and loves it. When I researched for her rifle, I found little difference between the Weatherby and the Savage. It shoots less then MOA.

Also, go to the "Women Who Hunt" on facebook. There's a lot of wellspoken and outspoken women there. No BS.

I guess that women "Females" should checkout other websites????
Could you also post some "Men Who Hunt" on facebook??? With wellspoken and outspoken men no BS!!!!

"Also, go to the "Women Who Hunt" on facebook. There's a lot of wellspoken and outspoken women there. No BS."

I find that LRH has great information and the BEST FORUM (with exceptions) for both Women and Boys.
Thanks
Jill

I enjoy reading this forum, but it is not the only one that I read. On the other hand, my wife doesn't read this forum at all, but she is a contributing member of the "Women Who Hunt" group. We don't know, and she doesn't know the direction she wants to go. So the best thing for her to do is avail herself of the WWW and gather as much info as possible, to help her decide.

I guess that women "Females" should checkout other websites????
Could you also post some "Men Who Hunt" on facebook??? With wellspoken and outspoken men no BS!!!!

"Also, go to the "Women Who Hunt" on facebook. There's a lot of wellspoken and outspoken women there. No BS."

I find that LRH has great information and the BEST FORUM (with exceptions) for both Women and Boys.
Thanks
Jill
You and Jill are 100% correct and it was a tongue in cheek comment better left unsaid.

I apologize to "everyone" on LRH that was offended.
Muddy

There is a difference between comedy/jokes and treating a girl like a piece of meat at the market place.
Whom, btw, you guys may have noticed is absent from here now.

I have gone through all of the posts, and simply can't find anything that I thought should be found offensive!

I agree with 30378wbymag…..we are absolutely too thin skinned today! I thought that the posts were informative, respectful, and a couple with some light humor.

I saw nothing that my wife, daughters, or granddaughters should have been offended by. As I've told one granddaughter a couple of times, "suck it up buttercup"…..when I thought she overreacted to a situation!

If this offends someone…..speak to my granddaughter for advice! 😉 memtb

WOW, piece of meat!!! A little drastic don't ya think? This young lady displayed a sense of humor #26. She thanked all who contributed and there was some VERY solid advice here. I guess some folk hides are tougher than others.

I look at it this way, if I were to go to a predominately female website looking for advice and a couple of the gals ribbed me about being a "catch" I'd actually be a little flattered!!! The comments here were/are in a light hearted joking manner. Believe it or not, most women have a sense of humor too. Virtual signaling is a very interesting phenomena!

Recent Posts