Looking for a good rifle

Hey y'all, I'm an 18 year old girl looking to get a rifle and was wondering if someone could point me in a good direction :)

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum- this is a great place and can certainly help you figure out options that will work for your intended purpose.

Can you share your planned use for the rifle, such as range/target practice only or do you need a lighter weight rifle that will be carried in the mountains while hunting? Do you have experience with other rifles you like/don't like, or any cartridge preferences? If hunting, what types of animals will you likely be pursuing, and what distances? Are you looking for a rifle only or do you also need a good scope? What is your budget?

I know that's a lot of questions but your answers will help get you going in the right direction. Again, welcome to the forum!

Welcome on board. Lots of experienced members here to guide you once you share more details about your objectives

Hey y'all, I'm an 18 year old girl looking to get a rifle and was wondering if someone could point me in a good direction :)

Thanks in advance
Intended use and maximum distance you might shoot will help guide the answers to your question. If hunting, will you be in a blind, or walking miles all day long?

Lots of great advice here, and welcome, but I'd recommend going to local shops/stores and seeing what 'feels' good to you. Maybe get some recommendations here and then go seek out those models. We are all different, so finding what works best for you can depend upon actually handling the rifle, bringing it to your shoulder, and having a natural feel to it. Just my $0.02

Thanks in advance
Ok so I now realize that I was very vague, my bad. I have a lot of experience with shotguns and handguns but none with rifles, I have never been hunting so unfortunately I don't know how to answer the questions about distance, I would like to go deer hunting but that's probably down the line and if I draw tags. I'm looking for something that could also double as something for a homestead, so something for coyotes. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense

Ok so I now realize that I was very vague, my bad. I have a lot of experience with shotguns and handguns but none with rifles, I have never been hunting so unfortunately I don't know how to answer the questions about distance, I would like to go deer hunting but that's probably down the line and if I draw tags. I'm looking for something that could also double as something for a homestead, so something for coyotes. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense
.243 WIN.

Go to the site I posted for ya and look at that ladies Weatherby, they make it in VERY good deer / coyote / black bear / antelope chamberings.
.243 Win
7mm-08 Rem
6.5 Creedmoor
.308 Win

All proven for your needs. One recommendation would be to go and handle the rifles as only you know what fits/feels best for you.

Assuming you are not handloading (yet). Take a stop by your local shops and see ammo on the shelf.

That said, 6.5 Creedmoor would be the direction I would advise. Always see that on the shelf even in these lean times...243 whaaaat
You read my mind. 243 win has been tough to get, as is 22-250. 6.5 Creedmoor would fit the bill for yotes at the homestead unless you want to save the pelts. And you could take deer. Ruger American is a reasonably priced rifle. Also look at 308 Winchester and any rifles available in your area.