Looking for a Cow Elk Hunt for 4 hunters in 2023

COUNTRY

Please let me know if anyone can help.

We are looking for a rifle cow hunt for 4 hunters, but could drop that to 2 hunters if that's all the cow tags we could get.

Would prefer Lodging and Meals to be included but we would be willing to take care of that if the price was right.

Thanks

Country

Keith Williams who guides in New Mexico and Arizona is a great outfitter to contact. I have hunted with Keith for a lot of years and have never been disappointed. You should give him a call. His contact info is:
928 242 0105.

In January I went with AOA outfitters for a cow elk hunt in central Oregon. Zach, the owner & guide Dale, took me on a rigorous but rewarding one-day hunt. I ended up taking a 405 yard shot on a nice-size cow elk. We boned her out and hiked off the mountain. He has depredation tags, no draw required. The hunting was on private land, so nobody else to compete with. It did involve several miles of hiking in steep country.

07niCnxh.jpg

Link to the outfitters website: https://aoaoutfitters.com/

He has a comfortable cabin that can easily accommodate four hunters.

Zach is very familiar with precision rifles and long-range shooting. He's fine with longish range shots in the field.

Regards, Guy

In January I went with AOA outfitters for a cow elk hunt in central Oregon. Zach, the owner & guide Dale, took me on a rigorous but rewarding one-day hunt. I ended up taking a 405 yard shot on a nice-size cow elk. We boned her out and hiked off the mountain. He has depredation tags, no draw required. The hunting was on private land, so nobody else to compete with. It did involve several miles of hiking in steep country.

07niCnxh.jpg

Link to the outfitters website: https://aoaoutfitters.com/

He has a comfortable cabin that can easily accommodate four hunters.

Zach is very familiar with precision rifles and long-range shooting. He's fine with longish range shots in the field.

Regards, Guy
Enjoy watching you on Ultimate Reloader! You bring a wealth of live experience and it matches well with Gavin who has tremendous technical knowledge of the latest cutting edge components of the shooting world. Love your Ruger No 1!

Enjoy watching you on Ultimate Reloader! You bring a wealth of live experience and it matches well with Gavin who has tremendous technical knowledge of the latest cutting edge components of the shooting world. Love your Ruger No 1!
Thanks! I enjoy working with Gavin.

Guy