Looking for a CO cow elk hunt for my daughters first hunt Dec 18-29

He works the Ranch daily, and might be away (out of phone range). He will return your call, eventually. You could also try Brian's # (his Brother that lives in Chama). He could possibly tell you what's available

A friend of mine lives in Colorado, and he has helped hook up some hunts before. I told him what you were looking for, and ask him to text you if he can help.

I'm looking at a late season cow elk hunt for next year. It will be on a private ranch in Utah. Cant afford a Bull hunt but I want the experience of a "real" Mountain hunt.
I could kill a nice cow elk here in Texas Hill Country where I hunt axis and whitetails, just not the same.
Cost is $2200, meals, lodging included. The real extra expense is air fare and getting meat shipped to me.
Would you please give me your contact on this hunt? I would like to do this hunt also. TIA

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts