• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 8 lbs Retumbo in SW Montana

Gunbroker has a 8 pound jug for $800. If you're really desperate. $100 a pound seems to be the going rate for Retumbo lately. Absolutely, positively, unbelievable.

I'm not in dire straights...I have maybe 3 left over to be used for a rifle I don't shoot a ton but have a rifle on the way that will likely use Retumbo. $100/lb is crazy.

@Hespco thanks for the offer but I'll will probably wait to see if I can find more from one lot.

I have an 8lb and two 1 lb Retumbo that I never got around to trying in my .338. If you or a friend are going to be near Omak, WA anytime in the near future, I'm sure we could work something out. I'm an ex-Oregonian but don't have any plans to move back there or, unfortunately travel to western MT anytime soon.

Unfortunately I don't have plans to be over that way. If so I'll let you know.

I have sold the 570 so I no longer have that to trade but still have 560 And RL33.

I have an 8lb and two 1 lb Retumbo that I never got around to trying in my .338. If you or a friend are going to be near Omak, WA anytime in the near future, I'm sure we could work something out. I'm an ex-Oregonian but don't have any plans to move back there or, unfortunately travel to western MT anytime soon.
PM sent