Looking for 7STW brass

Have a 7 STW on the way and am trying to find some brass. Anyone have any secrets that they are willing to share with an STW noob? :D

Go to the " Rifles, Barrels, and Ballistics" and look for " For those who shoot the 7 mm STW". browse through, and you will find a wonderful gentleman who has a line on some
Excellent brass deals. There is brass around. You have to look a little more that what you would for a 308. I think it is going to become more avail soon, pretty much because the demand is high, and the 7 RUM is dead. There are fire forming options, but it is a pain. Ed will hook you up, as a matter of fact, I think he has some that he isn't going to be using. Anyway, give that a shot!!!!( PUN)

Just got mine delivered....I was wrong on the price. It was $27.00 for 50 new Rem. I think I got screwed. LOL

I have a sealed bag of 50 Remington STW brass. It was bought by family. I already have tons of STW and 8mm Remington. I can sell it for 52.00 shipped USPS Priority. 27.00 a bag is a steal.

I got lucky when I got my ruger #1 in 7mm stw from a friend of mine it came with 10 bags of wi chester brass 50 to the bag that. He give me in the trade.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts