Looking for 375 win brass

LeePaHunter

Hey everybody I just bought a 375 winchester off an old friend of mine along with a half a box of shells. I have been searching all over the internet for brass or factory loads with no prevail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. gun)

neck up some 30-30 brass for the time being.... you may not be able to go full pressure but you can shoot the rifle... Hornady 30-30 brass is in stock @ midway...

you've got to get a bullet in , so you at least need to neck the forward part of the neck... you'll have a bit of hourglass I'd bet but pop them out with a really mild load and trim to square and you should at least be able to take the rifle to 40,000 psi or so... The 30-30 brass sidewalls seemed to be a bit thinner than the 375 win brass back when we used them necked down for 30-30 contenders...

You may need to run a 33 cal expander ball in before you go to 375 as that's a good bit for one pass...

I have three boxes of ammo two are big bore 94 200 grain and the other a box of 235 gr hands on ammo.The 375 Winchester brass Last forever the 30-30 is pretty thin and weak .I have loaded my brass 30 times no problems .My rifle loves aa1680 powder too .I had 6 of the Winchester model 94 down to two now .I shot bullets from 200 to 300 grains .Its a awesome little gun .I wish starline made 375 Winchester brass I asked them many times .Pm me if you want this ammo good luck !

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.