Look what i found today

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
I was in a LGS the other day and they had shelves of ammo but zero powder or primers. I said to the guy behind the gun counter that it appears things are starting to ship, he said "hell this is ammo from our 2019/2020 orders, no idea when we'll get powder or primers".

I was in a LGS the other day and they had shelves of ammo but zero powder or primers. I said to the guy behind the gun counter that it appears things are starting to ship, he said "hell this is ammo from our 2019/2020 orders, no idea when we'll get powder or primers".
I think those are the guys selling stuff on gunbroker for triple price. My lgs has primers on the shelf right now. Retumbo, varget, h4350, and dozens more. I don't think they are exceptional at acquiring components, just more honest than some. They've got multiple ammo options for about every popular cartridge out there. (Excluding PRC's and a few of the really hard cartridges to find). Fellas, I think in many cases, your lgs's are keeping this shortage going out of what they may deem survival or in a worse light.....opportunism..

They've kept more stuff on the shelf than anywhere else I've heard about since this stuff started.

I was at a local LGS Wednesday and they had H1000, Varget, Retumbo, H4831SC and regular and numerous others. Prices were all around $47 a lb. Numerous Ramshot and Accurate powders also.
I'm in Phoenix, can't find any of those around here. I may have to try and work a deal with you, although I'm not sure where you are in "southern Arizona".