found a god deal today

hydehunter

stopped in at Scheels in Sioux Falls SD today to see what they had and found 6.5-284 Lapua brass for 125.00 a box and then opened an account got a free t- shirt and a coupon for 70.00 off the brass what a deal.they also have a bunch of CCI # 41 primers in for 56.00 per thousand and a ton of loaded ammo but very little powder so if you are close stop in and check it out

stopped in at Scheels in Sioux Falls SD today to see what they had and found 6.5-284 Lapua brass for 125.00 a box and then opened an account got a free t- shirt and a coupon for 70.00 off the brass what a deal.they also have a bunch of CCI # 41 primers in for 56.00 per thousand and a ton of loaded ammo but very little powder so if you are close stop in and check it out
You lucky Bas***d. I am happy for you $70 off and to boot especially on the primers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Stewart, I have a couple pounds of H4350 that is enough leave some for others and good on the cci primers but looking for a couple of pounds of RL22.Frog, guess God was on the back of my thoughts but got a GOOD on the brass. since I shoot Cow Boy Fast Draw we will have a major match next June and need 40,000 thats right 40,000 Fed mag pistol primers for the match next year if some body hears of any at near normal price 45-50 per thousand please let me know our club has to supply the ammo we we put on a contest. have a great day and I will go back to trying to make my Cooper 6.5-284 work correctly. Pressure issues

thanks Stewart, I have a couple pounds of H4350 that is enough leave some for others and good on the cci primers but looking for a couple of pounds of RL22.Frog, guess God was on the back of my thoughts but got a GOOD on the brass. since I shoot Cow Boy Fast Draw we will have a major match next June and need 40,000 thats right 40,000 Fed mag pistol primers for the match next year if some body hears of any at near normal price 45-50 per thousand please let me know our club has to supply the ammo we we put on a contest. have a great day and I will go back to trying to make my Cooper 6.5-284 work correctly. Pressure issues
Try some reloader 23 it is magic in my 6.5 x 284 Norma

With what bullet?
Burger 140 VLD Hunting
576E6C3C-CF9B-438E-9F0C-3FEA773E7992.jpeg