Long time lurker that is frustrated

Andy Molt

I have been lurking, learning and laughing at posts for years, most of the time someone else has already chimed in with my ideas, other times, you know what mom said about not having anything nice to say. My frustration is, I have excellent credit, am a man of my word and I would like to clean some unused things out of my reloading cabinet for a reasonable price. Not gauging because I don't believe in it. I cannot post in classifieds or even comment to buy anything because I don't have enough posts. What's a fella to do about it?

I have been lurking, learning and laughing at posts for years, most of the time someone else has already chimed in with my ideas, other times, you know what mom said about not having anything nice to say. My frustration is, I have excellent credit, am a man of my word and I would like to clean some unused things out of my reloading cabinet for a reasonable price. Not gauging because I don't believe in it. I cannot post in classifieds or even comment to buy anything because I don't have enough posts. What's a fella to do about it?
Talk it up brother get them post Rolling