Long time lurker that is frustrated

What bullet are you gonna shoot?

Thanks

Buck
I have 200, 250gr a-tips for paper/steel but really hope to find a develop a load for the 208 Barnes lrx or the 212 Barnes bore riders, if those don't pan our either hammers or cutting edge. A buddy of mine swears by both hammer and cutting edge, badlands bulldozers also look interesting

@Andy Molt You ever go to the Pawnee Sportsmen's Center near….nevermind, it isn't near anything. In Weld county. I was there last weekend. Super fun hitting 1000yd steel.
Have not been in a long time, back in 2003, some nimrod sent a round through the parking area when we were pulling in to shoot, needless to say, we left and went elsewhere before anyone of us got shot.

I have 200, 250gr a-tips for paper/steel but really hope to find a develop a load for the 208 Barnes lrx or the 212 Barnes bore riders, if those don't pan our either hammers or cutting edge. A buddy of mine swears by both hammer and cutting edge, badlands bulldozers also look interesting
I really like the hammers too. I have been very impressed with the performance across a wide variety of applications. I had never shot a mono before but if I only had to pick one bullet it would be a hammer

Thanks

Buck

with 12 posts you should be set to use the classifieds now... :) you just surpassed the 10 needed. that was easy! :)

with 12 posts you should be set to use the classifieds now... :) you just surpassed the 10 needed. that was easy! :)

More typing than I have ever done on a forum ever. Guess I was never that willing to chat electronically, now for that scotch....workday was done a while ago!