• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Long Rifles Inc. .30-06 Serengeti

Killertraylor

Long Rifles Inc Custom .30-06 Serengeti built on a 70's Remington 700 blueprinted action. 22 inch Bartlein #19 (Remington Magnum contour) 10 twist with Hawkins 3 port brake and contoured thread protector. Bolt has been fluted and threaded for the larger bolt knob. Barrelled action cerakoted armor black. Trigger tech Special trigger, Hawkins BDL bottom metal. Warne 20 MOA scope base. Manners EH-3 stock with aluminum pillars, not bedded. Shoots 181 gr Hammer hunters well under MOA at 2900 fps. Exact round count unknown as I purchased the rifle used, but I've not shot it and it appears to be in like new condition. Weighs exactly 7 lbs as pictured with scope rail. Sorry - forgot to take a pic with my name, but look me up - I've sold a lot of stuff here and have perfect feedback. $1775 shipped.
211279.jpeg

211280.jpeg

211277.jpeg

211281.jpeg

211283.jpeg

211276.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a few questions about the Serengeti chamber. The 30-06 Serengeti is a bore-rider concept. It has a 2 step into the lands instead of a 1 step from the throat or freebore. This decreases pressure allowing for more powder to get the pressure up and allowing for increased speed of bullets. This creates a softer recoil pulse as well. You won't need custom brass or dies. Shoot factory ammo if you want. Buy regular 30-06 dies and brass. Most who have used this reamer report great accuracy.