• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30-06 Rifle with Serengeti Chamber ($1800)

I'm reposting with a very low price. I bought the 260 Summit from Hunter. I'm relisting for fast sale. Price dropped to $1800 plus shipping. Parts alone come to $2015 labor and Cerakoting came to $775. So getting $990 off from what I'm into it. It's new. Just did the Barrel breakin per Krieger recommended procedure.
Rem 700 SS LA trued, oversized cut threads with Gretan oversized recoil lug
Krieger #5 fluted, 24" finish, 1-11 twist, threaded 5/8 24. Chambered in the new 30-06 Serengeti. A bore rider concept. You could say a +P chamber or throat.
Manners MCS-T Elite Carbon Tactical stock, with Badger mini chassi, Rem bdl bottom metal
Timney flat shoe trigger
All work done by Phil at MCM Firearms along with the Cerakote. Action, barrel and bottom metal are Cerakoted. View attachment 98289 Bolt is Tefloned. Willing to part out. PM offers
Brian,
Looks like the muzzle is threaded for a brake. Assuming I'm seeing this correctly, does it come with a thread protector? Hard to tell from the pic what is (or is not) there.
Thanks,

Yes there is is a thread protector. I had just taken off my suppressor to take the picture. I have a tread protector for the rifle.

Brian

Last edited:
Parting out now.

PM with offers on parts shipped to you.

Please no stupid offers. Serious offers only. Stupid offers will be ignored.

Brian

One more round of IV Antibiotics then headed home later tomorrow.
Rifle is still for sale.

Brian