Long Range Supply ?'s...

Earnhardt

OK, while searching for March Scopes, I found Bullets.com, Optics Planet and Long Range Supply.com

Is Long Range Supply affiliated with this website (Long Range Hunting) in any way?

Is Long Range Supply a legit website that sells optics?

Personal checks and Postal money orders only?...

Thanks

Yes it is legit . I have purchased once from them and have a second one on its way. It is really inconvenient the only payments they accept are personal checks or money order but they have best prices ive seen

Yes it is legit . I have purchased once from them and have a second one on its way. It is really inconvenient the only payments they accept are personal checks or money order but they have best prices ive seen
Ya, the prices are great, but sending in a check or a money order nowadays for that amount makes a guy a little nervous...
Thanks for the reply man!

Basically what he does is once payment is received he releases it to be drop shipped directly from his supplier and provides tracking as soon as it's shipped

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.