• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Rifle Sleeved Remington Action Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruisor

Hello,

I'm needing funds to build another rifle and so will part with this Remington rifle. She's been a real shooter and will make someone a great long range rifle.

The gun smith is Rick Beginski, his email is [email protected]. He build this rifle for himself won the Nationals some time ago with it. I shot it in Memphis at 5 600 yard matches. I did'nt win anything but sure shot some nice groups with this rifle. It's very competitive with a good rifle operator!!

Okay the action is a sleeved accurized Remington. Barrel is a Kreiger with 842 rounds down the tube. 25 1/4" long to the face of the receiver. Rings included and have the plastic inserts to protect the scope finish. Stock is a Shehane Tracker. Jewell trigger. Rifle is a bolt in and has an excellent bedding job done on it.

Included with the rifle is:

Berger Bullets 140 grn Long Range BT Target 338 ea.
Sierra Match 142 grn HPBT 113 ea
Wilson Micro Adjust Seater Die
Aluminum Load Block
6.5 Powder Funnel
Redding 6.5-284 Competition Bushing Die Set with Body Die
Bonanze Bullet Seater Die
Wilson Cartridge Case Holder
6.5 Neck Expander
Hornady Modified Case
Shell Holder RCBS
Ammo Boxes 2a
I did'nt count the brass. The majority is about 100 Lapua Cases with some Winchester thrown in.

This will have you shooting in no time at all. This is a real quality rifle with all the pieces to start reloading now.
Price is 1950.00 and you get to pay shipping to an FFL. If you need more pictures just let me know and I'll get them right out to you.

Thanks for considering this rifle. You won't be sorry if you buy her.

Attachments

• DSC_0754 (2).JPG
    DSC_0754 (2).JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0758.JPG
    DSC_0758.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0757 (2).JPG
    DSC_0757 (2).JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0756 (2).JPG
    DSC_0756 (2).JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0761.JPG
    DSC_0761.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0773.jpg
    DSC_0773.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 11
Just to see if I can perhaps get something going on my rifle I will entertain trades that relate to Rimfire Benchrest. Complete rifles and rifle componants to build a rifle would be considered.

Thanks,

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.