• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 Sleeved Remington Action Long Range Rifle

cruisor

Hello,

I've relocated to another State and don't have the same opportunities to shoot long range so I'm going to pursue rimfire benchrest. So I'll need to sell some rifles to fund a couple of new or used rifles to compete with. She's been a real shooter and will make someone a great long range rifle. If you have any rimfire benchrest rifles or actions that you might want to do some trading for let me know.

The gun smith is Rick Beginski, his email is [email protected]. He built this rifle for himself and won the Nationals some time ago with it. I shot it in Memphis TN at 5 600 yard matches. I did'nt win anything but sure shot some nice groups with this rifle. It's very competitive with a good rifle operator!!

Okay the action is a sleeved accurized Remington. The sleeve has a 20moa rail machined in it. Barrel is a Kreiger with 842 rounds down the tube. 25 1/4" long to the face of the receiver. Rings included and have the plastic inserts to protect the scope finish. Stock is a Shehane Tracker. Jewell trigger. Rifle is a bolt in and has an excellent bedding job done on it. The round count is getting high now but it's still shooting well. For a great read about the 6.5-284 round and equipment take a look at this site. 6.5-284 Cartridge Guide

Price is 1350.00 and you get to pay shipping to an FFL. If you need more pictures just let me know and I'll get them right out to you.

Thanks for considering this rifle. You won't be sorry if you buy her.

I seem to be having trouble uploading pictures. Please email me and I'll send them asap.