• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range Rifle Sleeved Remington Action Plus Price Reduced

cruisor

I'm going to give this one more shot before I give this a try elsewhere. I've also reduced the price to 1700.00 plus the shipping. I don't think you could build this rifle for this amount. The rifle was built by a first class Gunsmith and shoots like it. Here's a link that expounds on the attributes of the 6.5x284. http://www.6mmbr.com/sixfive284.html

Hello,

I've relocated to another State and don't have the same opportunities to shoot long range so I'm going to pursue rimfire benchrest as I really enjoyed this before. So I'll need to sell some rifles to to fund a couple of new or used rifles to compete with. She's been a real shooter and will make someone a great longrangerifle.

The gun smith is Rick Beginski, his email is [email protected]. He buildthis rifle for himselfand won the Nationals some time ago with it. I shot it in Memphis at 5 600 yardmatches. I did'nt win anything but sure shot some nice groups with this rifle. It's very competitivewith a good rifleoperator!!

Okay the action is a sleeved accurized Remington. Barrel is a Kreiger with 842rounds down the tube. 25 1/4" long to the face of the receiver. Rings included and havethe plastic inserts to protect the scope finish. Stock is a Shehane Tracker.Jewell trigger. Rifle is abolt in and has an excellent bedding job done on it.

Included with the rifle is:

Berger Bullets 140 grn LongRange BT Target 338 ea.
Sierra Match 142 grn HPBT 113 ea
Wilson Micro Adjust Seater Die
Aluminum Load Block
6.5 Powder Funnel
Redding 6.5-284 Competition Bushing Die Set with Body Die
Bonanze Bullet Seater Die
Wilson Cartridge Case Holder
6.5 Neck Expander
Hornady Modified Case
Shell Holder RCBS
Ammo Boxes 2ea
I did'nt count the brass. The majority is about 100 Lapua Cases with some Winchesterthrown in. All first class equipment to reload for this rifle.

This will have you shooting in no time at all. This is a real quality rifle with all the pieces tostart reloading now.
Price is 1950.00 and you get to pay shipping to an FFL. If you need morepictures just let me know and I'll get them right out to you.

Thanks for considering this rifle.You won't be sorry if you buy her.

Attachments

• Rifle 1.JPG
    Rifle 1.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Rifle 2.JPG
    Rifle 2.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Rifle 3.JPG
    Rifle 3.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Rifle 4.JPG
    Rifle 4.JPG